I'm very excited about serving as the Interim Athletic Director. I hope to serve in a manner which displays an enthusiasm for competition, dedication to athletic development and improvement and a commitment to safety. We as athletes, coaches, parents and administrators at Cedar Springs should strive to conduct ourselves with class and pride. Class in victory or defeat, pride in ourselves, our teams, our school, our facilities and in each other. Greatness comes through hard work, dare to be great!
Go Red Hawks!
These skills go far beyond the sports field or even beyond high school. Student athletes reap the benefit of their training for the rest of their lives.
- Time management skills
- Creativity in finding ways to improve
- Strong focus and concentration development
- Internal skills for handling pressure
- Learning when to take risks
- Taking responsibility for individual performance