Welcome to Red Hawks Athletics at Cedar Springs High Schools. Our Athletes work hard on the court/track/field but also in the classroom to keep a high standard on their academics.
Being a Red Hawk goes beyond just our athletes and coaches. Each student, parent, family, or community member who steps up to support our athletes plays a vital role in the success of our program. A fan, a member of our booster club, or a sponsor – we are excited to have each of you as part of our Red Hawk community.
High School Athletic Department
TRYOUT & PRACTICE INFORMATION
Tryouts have concluded for 21' fall sports. Please contact our athletic department at (616) 696-9080 with additional questions.
WHAT TO BRING
- Physical and/or health questionnaires filled out (link to page) and turned into High School
- Parent COVID-19 waiver signed and turned in prior to activities
- Face masks (must be on)
- Sports beverage/Water (no drinks are currently provided due to COVID-19 protocols)
UPON MAKING THE TEAM
- School designated club sports (MS football, HS bowling, HS hockey) will have a separate fee
- Each coach will attempt to have a coach meeting that we encourage everyone to attend
- Reach out to the team coach, athletic director, or secretary with any additional questions