Welcome to Red Hawks Athletics at Cedar Springs High Schools. Our Athletes work hard on the court/track/field but also in the classroom to keep a high standard on their academics.
Being a Red Hawk goes beyond just our athletes and coaches. Each student, parent, family, or community member who steps up to support our athletes plays a vital role in the success of our program. A fan, a member of our booster club, or a sponsor – we are excited to have each of you as part of our Red Hawk community.
High School Athletic Department
WHAT TO BRING
- Physical and/or health questionnaires filled out (link to page) and turned into High School
- Parent COVID-19 waiver signed and turned in prior to activities
- Face masks (must be on)
- Sports beverage/Water (no drinks are currently provided due to COVID-19 protocols)
Spring Athletic tryouts are completed. Check back this summer for updated information for Fall '21 athletic tryouts.
UPON MAKING THE TEAM
- School designated club sports (MS football, HS bowling, HS hockey) will have a separate fee
- Each coach will attempt to have a coach meeting that we encourage everyone to attend
- Reach out to the team coach, athletic director, or secretary with any additional questions
- Do not come to a practice/tryout if you are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms
- Do not come to a practice/tryout if you are COVID positive
- Do not come to a practice/tryout if you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19
- Athletes will undergo temperature checks, and a symptom check prior to all activities
- Athletes must arrive wearing face coverings to practices/tryout/contest games
- Athletes must bring their own beverages (no refills will be available)
- Athletes must maintain social distancing requirements
The Cedar Springs Athletic Department is making all efforts to make sure our athletes have an enjoyable, and safe, experience this school year. This includes increased availability of hand sanitizing stations, as well as more frequent cleaning and disinfectant washing. Reach out to our athletic director if you have additional questions related to COVID-19 protocols for athletics.