- Business Office
- Food Service
- Human Resources
- Maintenance and Operations
- Staff Room
- Student Services
- Mental Health
- Homebound/ Hospitalized
- McKinney-Vento (Homeless Education)
- English Learners (EL)
- Section 504/ADA
- Special Education
The Cedar Springs High School Athletic Leadership Council (ALC) is on a mission to unite the students, staff, and community and spread the Red Hawk Pride. The ALC consists of thirty high school athletes in grades 9-12 from varying athletic teams.
The ALC unites students and staff by:
- Encouraging students and staff to show their Red Hawk Pride by wearing school merchandise
- Leads in creating Red Hawk Days
- Work with local business to show their support for Cedar Spring Athletics
- Set up special celebrations for sports teams during the year
Red Hawk Kids Club
ALC members help inspire the future Red Hawks at our elementary school. They work together to inspire the next generation and showcase what it takes to be a successful athlete at Cedar Springs, respect, responsibility, patience, and equality. They are an inspiration. They are Red Hawks.
Due to COVID-19, ALC has been unable to collaborate for the 20-21 sports season. ALC hopes to resume for the 21-22 sports season.