- Campus Kids Childcare
- Student Services
- Mental Health
- Homebound/ Hospitalized
- McKinney-Vento (Homeless Education)
- English Learners (EL)
- Section 504/ADA
- Special Education
- Human Resources
- Business Office
- Food Service
- Maintenance and Operations
- Staff Directory
- Staff Room
- Ask your counselor for a list of your high school's NCAA core courses and make sure you take them.
- Study hard and earn good grades.
- Check with your counselor to make sure you are on track to graduate on time.
- Take the ACT or SAT and submit your scores to the NCAA using code 9999.
- At the end of the year, ask your counselor to send your official transcript to the Eligibility Center.
- Take the ACT or SAT again, if necessary.
- Request amateurism certification after April 1.
- After you graduate, ask your counselor to submit your final official transcript with proof of graduation to the Eligibility Center.