- Business Office
- Food Service
- Human Resources
- Maintenance and Operations
- Staff Room
- Student Services
K-5 grade students will begin being picked up any time after 7:30 a.m.
|School Building||Bus Drop Time||Start Time||Dismissal Time||Bus Departure|
|Cedar Trails - Kindergarten||8:33||8:40||3:31||3:43|
|Cedar Trails - 1st Grade||8:32||8:40||3:31||3:43|
6th-12th grade students will be picked up any time after 6 a.m.
||Bus Drop Time
|Red Hawk Elementary||7:17||7:27||2:22|
*Red Hawk, Middle School & New Beginnings students will be shuttled to the High School and transfer for take-home routes.
Kent Career and Technical Center
|1st Session - from High School||6:10||9:45|
|3rd Session - from High School||11:15||2:50|
|3rd Session - from New Beginnings||11:20||2:55|
Additional Transportation Information:
In-Town Middle School Students:
Shuttle to the Middle School is available behind Red Hawk Elementary at the following times:
- 6:55 a.m.
- 2:30 p.m. (Drop off)
Special Education Students:
- Transported using the Kent Intermediate School District (KISD) Transportation system
- Questions contact the KISD transportation at 877-682-6888
- Buses will run approximately 2 hours later
- Buses will not transport students to Kent Career and Technical Center for 1st session in the event of a school delay or school cancellation
- Students will be given a weather-related absence at KCTC when we are officially not transporting them