2021-2022 Enrollment Information
To enroll in one of our offered programs:
- Download the 21-22 Enrollment Packet
- Fill out in its entirety
- Drop off completed packets at:
- The front office during office hours (Monday-Friday 8 am-4 pm)
- The dropbox outside the main entrance of Cedar Trails (anytime)
If you have additional questions you can reach out to Cedar Trails Elementary by calling 616-696-9884 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enrollment for K-12 grade at Cedar Springs Public Schools for the 21-22 school year has not begun.
Preschool Virtual Information Meeting
On February 23, our team hosted a virtual parent meeting offering information about the preschool programs we offer here at Cedar Springs Public School (CSPS) for three and four-year-olds. Our programs are high-quality, licensed programs, taught by certified teachers and associate teachers.
Download the slideshow to view along with the presentation.
*Review the income guidelines online to see if your child qualifies for free preschool
Campus Kids Childcare is a separate program, visit here for additional enrollment information
- Children must be 3 or 4 by September 1, 2021 and be potty trained.
- Apply for HeadStart at their website
- Apply for Great Start Readiness Program at their website, Cedar Trails office, or by calling 616-477-2409