Schools of Choice Enrollment Grades K-12
Cedar Springs Public Schools participates in both the Kent Intermediate School District Schools of Choice Plan and the Section 105c State plan. All students residing within the Kent Intermediate School District may apply for enrollment in any Kent ISD school that has available openings during the advertised timeframe. Students who reside in a district that is within a different ISD that borders the Kent ISD may also apply under the Section 105c plan depending on available openings. Students who have been suspended or expelled may be excluded.
Download the '21-22 Collaborative Schools of Choice Program' brochure for more information.
Follow the steps below to request a School of Choice Application.
Request one application per student.
- Email the Registrar Office in the body of the email please include:
- Your name
- Each child's first and last name (each child needs their own application)
- Current home address
- In 3-5 business days, you will receive an email with the subject "Schools of Choice Application" (will receive an email for each child)
- Open the email, and click on the 'Review and Sign' blue button
- Fill out the application in full
- Click the 'Click to Sign' blue button on the bottom when completed and the form will submit back to our enrollment office
- Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted in mid-June with additional information.
Submitting a Schools of Choice application and being accepted does not mean your child has been enrolled in Cedar Springs Public Schools. Your student must follow our enrollment process to complete enrollment at Cedar Springs Public Schools. We encourage you to take the steps to fill out our enrollment form for fall '21.