Campus Kids is a state-licensed child care service at Cedar Springs Public Schools (CSPS). We offer both before and after-school care for children pre-school-aged thru 5th grade. We also offer full-day summer camps.
Campus Kids is here to provide quality care for our students within CSPS. Our program provides exposure to new experiences and new activities. We strive to enhance children’s physical, intellectual, social, and emotional development. Campus Kids recognizes that children need the time and opportunity to relax, play, and make choices in a semi-structured setting before and after school – that is what we provide.
For questions, you can contact us at (616) 696-1716 or by email email@example.com.
Campus Kids Fall '21 - Registration
Registration for the Fall of 2021 is now open.
Download the Fall 21 Registration Packet to get started.
Please contact our office at (616) 696-1716 if you need a printed copy of the registration packet or have additional questions.
The deadline to register for Fall '21 is August 6, 2021.
Campus Kids Forms
Before and After School Care (BAC) program is available for $17 a day per child.
*No School Days include:
- School breaks (mid-winter break, spring break)
- Teacher In-service days
- Snow days (weather conditions depending call 616-696-1716)
We are closed for major holidays. Refer to the handbook for more information.
How to Enroll:
- Check back for Fall enrollment information
- Student must be enrolled at Cedar Springs Public Schools
- Up-to-date immunization records for the student are submitted and on file
- Child information record is submitted and on file
Please call 616-696-1716 to check on availability as some of our Before and After Care programs have openings and some are full.
- Tuition rates are based on the scheduled days of care you request and are charged on the basis of enrollment (not attendance).
- Tuition is prepaid monthly.
- Payments are due on the 25th of each month prior to attendance.