Campus Kids is a state-licensed child care service at Cedar Springs Public Schools (CSPS). We offer both before and after-school care for children pre-school-aged thru 5th grade. We also offer full-day summer camps.
Campus Kids is here to provide quality care for our students within CSPS. Our program provides exposure to new experiences and new activities. We strive to enhance children’s physical, intellectual, social, and emotional development. Campus Kids recognizes that children need the time and opportunity to relax, play, and make choices in a semi-structured setting before and after school – that is what we provide.
For questions, you can contact us at (616) 696-1716 or by email email@example.com.
Campus Kids Fall '21
Registration for the Fall of 2021 is currently full. Please contact our main office at (616) 696-1716 to be added to our waitlist in the event we are able to accommodate additional children.
Campus Kids Schedule:
Before School 6 a.m. - 8:50 a.m.
- Includes a light breakfast
- Children walk to class with their peers arriving on school buses
After School 3:50 - 6 p.m.
- Includes a light snack
- Children are responsible for walking to Cedar Trails & Beach Elementary cafeterias
No School Days* 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Please provide a lunch for your child
- Defined as no more than 10 hours of care between the hours of 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- *No School Days include:
- School breaks (mid-winter break, spring break)
- Teacher In-service days
- Snow days (weather conditions depending call 616-696-1716)
Before and After School Care (BAC) program is available for $17 a day per child.
We are closed for major holidays. Refer to the handbook for more information.
How to Enroll:
- Check back for Fall enrollment information
- Students must be enrolled at Cedar Springs Public Schools
- Up-to-date immunization records for the student are submitted and on file
- Child information record is submitted and on file
Please call 616-696-1716 to check on availability as some of our Before and After Care programs have openings and some are full.
- Tuition rates are included on the enrollment form
- Tuition rates are based on the scheduled days of care you request and are charged on the basis of enrollment (not attendance).
- Tuition is prepaid monthly.
- Payments are due on the 13th of each month prior to attendance.