Individuals with questions in regards to food service can contact our Food Service Director Holly Haywood at 616-696-0372.
Food Services Information
Free and Reduced Meal Application
We are asking for all families to submit a school meal application now to ensure all students have continued access to our nutritious meals.
Every eligible form counts and adds valuable resources to our district.
- Create an account using your email
- Follow the steps once you receive your confirmation email
- Once logged into your account click 'Benefits'
- Review information on the next two pages and click next
- Add from the drop-down benefits type if applicable and click next
- Add all children living in your home to your account - once done click next
- Add all adults living in your home - once done click next
- Click on the parent to add household income
- Follow the next steps for demographic information
- Review to make sure all information is accurate
- Sign the application and click finish
Completing an application takes less than 10 minutes and you only need to complete one application per family. Applications are completely confidential and will not be shared outside of the school food service office. Since your family’s financial situation may change from year to year, you must fill out a new application each school year.