- View the 23-24 Academic Calendar and become familiar with the school year
- High School transcripts must be requested online at Parchment.com
- Elementary schools suggested supply list (These supplies are suggested and not required)
Summer Office Hours for June 12 through August 4 (all offices will be closed July 3 and 4).
- District Office will be open Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., and Friday’s 7-11:30 a.m. Our team can assist you with:
- Cedar Springs High School office will be open Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. Our team can assist you with:
- Other School Buildings
- Elementary and middle level school offices hours are limited in the summer; we suggest calling the building before you visit.
- If you have individual grade-level questions, please call the school office and leave a message. Once a week, messages will be returned.
Meet Up and Eat Up
Meals will be served at Cedar Trails Elementary School
- June 12, 2023 - August 10, 2023 (No meals served July 3-7)
- Monday- Thursday
- Breakfast: 8 - 9 a.m.
- Lunch: 11- 12:45 a.m.
Questions? Reach out to Holly Haywood, Director of Food Services at 616-696-0372.
Summer Strength and Conditioning
Strength and conditioning training will be available Monday-Thursday for all students in grades 6-12 in the weight room (students must enter through Red Hawk Stadium).
Starting Tuesday, June 13-July 27 (No conditioning from July 3-7).
- 7-8:15 a.m. - JV/Varsity Football
- 8:30-9:45 a.m. - High School Boys
- 10-11:15 a.m. - High School Girls
- 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m. - Middle Level Boys
- 12:30 p.m.-1:15 p.m. - Middle Level Girls
Questions? Reach out to our athletic department at 616-696-9080.
Open House/Orientation Dates
All dates are subject to change prior to August 2, 2023
- Cedar Trails Elementary Open House
- Monday, August 21, 5-6 p.m.
- Beach Elementary Open House
- Monday, August 21, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Cedar View Elementary Open House
- Monday, August 21, 6-7 p.m.
- Red Hawk Intermediate Open House
- Monday, August 21, time TBD (evening)
- Middle School Curriculum Night
- Tuesday, August 29, time TBD (evening)
- Orientation will take place prior to the first day of school, date/time is TBD
- High School Orientation
- Thursday, August 17, time TBD
- GSRP and CS Preschool Open House
- Week of September 4 (more information to come)
- ECSE Open House (at Early Childhood Center)
- Monday, August 21, 5-6 p.m.
Welcome letters, teacher assignments, and placement information
- Elementary Schools will send via email the week of August 11, 2023
- GSRP and Preschool will contact parents in early August
An email with back-to-school information will be sent on August 2, 2023, including:
- Open House/Orientation Dates
- 23-24 School Hours
- Chromebook Information
- Busing Information (letters will be mailed to registered students by August 14, 2023)
- Athletic try-outs
- Additional back-to-school information
Any additional questions, please email email@example.com or call our district office at 616-696-1204.
We hope everyone has a wonderful summer!